RJ45 Cat6A 10Gig Shielded Connector
Streaming media whether data, audio or video, is on a sharp rise and users are demanding more bandwidth. That means bigger cable, commonly referred to as Cat6E, Cat6A and Cat7, and usually shielded. For maximum performance, connector and crimp tool choice is critical. Our Cat6A/10Gig termination system not only meets, but exceeds these requirements.
- RJ45 Cat6A/10Gig Shielded Connector
- Max cable OD: 8.5mm/0.335"
- Max conductor OD: 1.35mm/0.053"
- Individual conductor OD range: 0.042” - 0.053” (1.07mm-1.35mm)
- Wire gauge range (AWG) 24—22
- 50µ Gold Contacts
- UL and RoHS compliant
- Designed for both shielded and unshielded cabling
- Connector is only compatible with our Tele-TitanXg™ and Tele-TitanXg™ 2.0 Crimp Tool. (see accessories tab)
- RJ45 CAT6A 10 Gig Shielded Connector, w/Liner, Solid 3-Prong. 50/Bag